The conference is the XXXII in a series of meetings of scientists working in the domain of Computational Physics.
The ruins of Coventry cathedral ©
- statistical mechanics and complex systems
- soft matter, biophysics
- materials and nano-science
- fluid dynamics
- quantum many-body physics
- quantum computing
- lattice field theory
- astrophysics, gravitation, cosmology
- novel hardware and software
- computational physics education
- machine learning and algorithms
- geophysics and porous media
Dates and mode of delivery
The conference will be held online between August 1-5, 2021. Sessions will be streamed through zoom and collaboration will use a virtual conference centre realised in gather.town. Please consider visiting Coventry in person on a different occasion, see the travel page.
Please download and distribute or display the conference poster.
Registration is now open. Please follow the link below:
Centre for Fluid and Complex Systems
Faculty for Engineering, Computing and Mathematics
Coventry CV1 5FB