The conference is the XXXII in a series of meetings of scientists working in the domain of Computational Physics.
The ruins of Coventry cathedral ©
- statistical mechanics and complex systems
- soft matter, biophysics
- materials and nano-science
- fluid dynamics
- quantum many-body physics
- quantum computing
- lattice field theory
- astrophysics, gravitation, cosmology
- novel hardware and software
- computational physics education
- machine learning and algorithms
- geophysics and porous media
Dates and mode of delivery
The conference will be held between August 1-5, 2021. The main attendance mode will be online through video conferencing and other virtual collaboration tools. To the extent allowed by the pandemic situation an add-on face-to-face module will be hosted at Coventry University, in its Engineering and Computing Building (ECB), 3 Gulson Rd, Coventry CV1 2JH (pictured below). For instructions on how to reach the venue, please see the travel page.
Please download and distribute or display the conference poster.
Centre for Fluid and Complex Systems
Faculty for Engineering, Computing and Mathematics
Coventry CV1 5FB