The proceedings of CCP2021 will be published in Journal of Physics: Conference Series (JPCS).
Articles can be submitted by all fully registered participants with accepted contributions of all types (plenary, invited and contributed oral presentations as well as posters) that were actually presented at the conference. The key data are as follows:
- Submission of camera-ready manuscripts following the JCPS author guidelines.
- Peer review of articles will be organized by the LOC and Program Committee.
- Page limits of 6 pages for posters and contributed talks and 12 pages for invited and plenary presentations apply.
- No manuscript of less than 3 pages will be accepted.
- The submission deadline is October 31, 2021.
IOP Conference Series uses author-supplied PDFs for all online and print publication. Authors must prepare their papers using Microsoft Word or LaTeX, according to the guidelines and templates, and then convert these files to PDF.
As a summary, please ensure the following:
- Paper size is European A4.
- Margins are 4cm (top), 2.5cm (left and right) and 2.7cm (bottom).
- The paper includes the author name and affiliation (full address including country).
- There are no page numbers, or headers and footers, within the paper.
- The PDF is free of formatting errors (e.g. corrupt equations, missing or low-resolution figures), since conversion from Word to PDF can introduce formatting errors.
- Text is single spaced, not double spaced.
- The PDF file is editable and not password protected.
- All pages are portrait (landscape pages should be rotated).
- Reference lists are checked for accuracy. References can only be linked via Crossref if they are correct and complete.
- Figures are placed within the text, not collected at the end of the document.
- A thorough proofread is conducted to check the standard of English and ensure wording is clear and concise.
Manuscript submission and review will be supported by IOP partner Morressier. Please use the
submission page found under the following link:
Call for papers.